Thursday, July 30, 2009

Become Healthy

1:19 AM by dody ·
Labels:

If you want to become healthy, you must first tell you that you want to be healthy. This article is about weight loss and how to live a healthier life, I hope it will be interesting and beneficial to read. I have had many problems with my weight over the years and by the age of twenty-two had had enough of being obese. In the article I write about how I lost my excess pounds.
I have always struggled to keep my weight under control. Excess weight is concerned all my life, I could not wear clothing that I wanted and I often felt guilty after eating certain foods. He firmly believed that if only I could lose a couple of stones that would increase my confidence and ultimately be much happier.

I have read many books and tried to follow a series of diets. For some reason this does not seem to help me, mainly because I could not stick to their weight loss programs because of my love of fatty foods.

One day I was talking to a neighbor who was not only nice but also quite thin. She looked very fit and healthy and asked me how they kept so trim.

The neighbor who called Gillian seems quite surprised and flattered by my question and I was very shy. He noted that at one point in her life, she also had a weight problem and was not happy. What she was about to say was quite a shock for me, but the time to change my life.

She continued that when she was at this stage of her life, she will travel to by car. Gillian had noticed that in an average week, did very little exercise, and sometimes did nothing at all. Then went out and bought a dog and this dog to walk at least twice a day. It was not a choir and Gillian in the coming years, including as a result of a series of meeting new friends. Previously seen as a nuisance Gillian exercise and a lot of time but on different days would have your dog on four walks, enjoyed a lot.

Gillian quickly realized that not only was she losing weight, but she also felt much healthier. It was not long before she was at a weight that was happy with.

After hearing the story of Gillian decided to follow her weight loss program. Yes I went and bought a dog and I am happy to report that he has also worked for me.
->Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email to receive updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

RSS

subscribe to my feed
XML
Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Convert RSS to PDF
Solosub
MultiRSS
Simpify!
Add to Technorati Favorites!

Subscribe in myEarthlink
Add to your phone

Click Here!